The Priory LSST
Date of Visit: May 14th, 2007
The original brief was:
This is what we are looking for help with:
- An A2 Accounting group is our priority with 3 students in. They are sitting units 5, 6 and 7 of the AQA spec in the Summer; although going back to the basics would not do them any harm either!
- Ideally we would like to incorporate the AS group too – 10 students (sat Unit 1 in January with a range of grades received), but this will depend on the availability of students, your time and how much could be fitted into a day. They are sitting units 3 and 4 in the Summer.
Basically, any time that you or your team can spend with us to help with their Accounting knowledge and reignite their enthusiasm for the subject would be brilliant! Minimum 3 students and maximum 13 students.
But instead the school received:
- a whole day conference in A level Accounts
- a morning session on AS Business Studies (case study specific)
- an after noon session for A2 Economics
Total cost: £120 to charity plus petrol expenses – a bargain!
See image gallery for conference pictures