St Helen’s School
Date of Visit: May 9th, 2007
The day was split into two. The morning was going through the AS Edexcel case study in depth. The afternoon was spent going through the A2 Case Study. For levity, the last five minutes were spent discussing a spoof analysis downloadable here
What did the pupils say afterwards?
AS Business Studies:
- A unique and interesting way of approaching learning techniques – Philippa Kempe
- A great way of helping us understand and remember different sections of the syllabus – Jessica D
- An excellent business session which helped with the basic understanding of our course! – Katie A
For the full comments click here
What did the A2 students say?
- Thank you so much for your help! It has helped me in understanding business so much more and I feel more confident in the examination – Nicola
- Your style really helped us to be interactive and focused at all times. – Stephanie
- Thank you so much, I now understand elasticity of demand. – Sophie